Sunday, August 17, 2014

A note to the authors:

I just wanted to post a note to those writing the stories I'm reviewing here. I've enjoyed all your stories so much, I wanted to share your stories with others. When I can, I try to leave a comment somewhere so you can see my review for yourself. You're certainly under no obligation to reblog it or even to comment, but you're certainly welcome to if you like to or feel the need.

I want to be sure that I've linked things correctly, spelled things correctly, attributed the story to the right person, and linked to the right site. If you have any corrections you'd like me to make to my review, do let me know. I only want to direct people to your stories so that you will get more views and purchases of your lovely work.


Thank you so much for writing the stories I've enjoyed so much. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Elfflame

No comments:

Post a Comment