Friday, August 1, 2014

My Tagging System



I'm a tagging fiend. I have been ever since I was able to do so over at Livejournal. I loved having lists that were easily searchable, and intend to do the same here. Especially since most of you out there will be looking for something specific, and this way, you will be able to find it easier.

Tag types you will find on this blog:
* Author Name (Author: Last Name, First Name)
* Genre (Genre: [genre])
* Kinks (Kink: [kink])
* Location of story (Location: Country, city {if possible; I'll get as specific as I can.})
* Rating {my own, using the general movie rating system} (Rating: [rating])
* Post type (Book review) (Fanfic) (Reading list) etc

If you see something that you'd like to be able to access better through the tags, let me know. I will try to be comprehensive within each type of tag, but if you see something not included, feel free to drop a note. The only thing I won't tag for is warnings. I may include them in the reviews themselves if I feel they are warranted for the story I'm reviewing, but I will not tag for them. My reviews are safe for most readers, I believe, and therefore skimming through them should be enough for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment