Monday, September 29, 2014

GBLT Online Comics

I randomly read a lot of online comics, so I have a small selection of GLBT comics I follow. For the purposes of this blog, I will only list the ones that fit the strictures I hold books to, but there are many more out there. If you like the comic, check the creator's site. Quite often they will have links to other GLBT friendly comics.

After scouring my comic links (well, aside from the Yaoi manga I read, which is something else again), I've only managed to find four that fit my rules for this blog:

Shades of A by Tab Kimpton
Genre: Romance
Elements: BDSM, Crossdressing, Asexuality
Summary: Amal is a university student with a problem. He's not interested in sex, unlike his ex. Then one day he runs into someone at a club with his ex.
Comments: If you like this one, I highly recommend Kaos Komix as well, which has a number of different pairings, all of which are GLBT in some form or another.

Starfighter by Hamletmachine
Genre: Science Fiction
Elements: D/s, Military
Summary: Cain and Abel are a pilot and his navigator in the space corp. And it's very important that they bond well.
Comments: This one's Yaoi in art style as well as the way the boys come together--as in there's definitely dubious consent their first time. But if you can get past that, it's an interesting idea.

Teahouse by CC and E
Genre: Fantasy
Elements: prostitution, BDSM
Summary: The city of Ivore has a high-class brothel. This comic tells some of their tales.
Comments: The art in this is amazing, and the characters are incredibly varied. Especially for a brothel story. Definitely highly recommended.

Oglaf by Trudy Cooper
Genre: Fantasy/Comedy
Elements: You name it, it's probably in there.
Summary: A sexy gag fantasy comic strip. You never know what will post next.
Comments: Just read it. It's wonderful and hilarious and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment