Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Slowing down

So next month (Saturday, that is) is November, and each year I do NaNoWriMo, so I will be a bit distracted, which means little time to do my review posts. I will try to manage at least once a week, but there may be occasions where I don't manage at all. I will try to shoot for Mondays to give myself a chance to get them done.

I'll probably keep to that schedule after November, as  I've already covered more than half the stories in this genre I read that I currently remember, so this way, I'll be able to make it last a little longer before I run out of stories to review and have to wait until I actually finish a book to write a new one.

Also, since I seem to be having so much trouble with the 10 AM posts, I'm going to change it to 10 PM, just to give myself time to do them when I get home if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment